I'm a fresher & I got hired recently. What tasks should I carry out initially?
I am Digital Marketer. I got hired at a startup & I need to carry out all tasks, So I am confused what to do first? Please help.
Here’s list of Initial tasks
- General Keyword Research
- Competitor Keyword Research
- Geographical & Psychographic Keyword Research
- Mapping of keyword to services
- Shortlist Keywords
- Finalize Keywords
- Create Meta tags
- Implement Meta tags, Sitemap, Robots.txt
- Disavow bad backlinks
- Research for Increasing DA & PA
- 2 Content every month
- Plan social media calendar
- Content curation calendar
- Collect Email Marketing prospects list
- Email template design (BEE PRO)
- Google Analytics, Tag manager, Search console setup & Use Data studio for Data representation
- Guest posting & PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Growth Hacking ( If Service or Product )
Hope this helps
Being a digital marketer is big task and involve quite the number of areas to specialize to. Be sure to divide your time into allotting enough time to every strategy that works best with this strategy.
A short list of areas you could improve is the following:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
There are more to this area that meets the eye be sure to do your research and make positive outcomes to your hard work.
Check on the projects your company is doing and then recheck the onsite and offsite tasks going on. Check on the content of the websites, Create ad campaigns if necessary. Revamp the project sites. Day by day you will get an idea as you do through these kinds of tasks