Things to consider for increased Social Media engagement?
What are the things that you have learnt from your Social Media engagement? or what are your tips for increased Social Media engagement?
Here are some things I consider for my clients.
- Know about the niche. ( Understand it's users & interests )
- Choose the right Social Media platform.
- Create an Active online base for target users. ( Maintain quality & relevance )
- Select niche based topic with good hashtags. ( Make use of 3 to 4 Hashtags )
- Create a good Landing page & Content worthy to be shared.
- Create Infographics & Vector images of social media dimensions.
- Promote on Closed groups & pages.
- Make use of highly Interactive & Engaging content. ( Quiz, Polls or Contest )
- Make use of Ads for a Targeted audience.
- Engage on Regular basis.
- Act like an Influencer.
- Make a schedule of non-branded posts.
- Share your work.
- Keep updating & Stay updated.
Here are the things to consider for increasing social media engagement as follows:-
Always focus on the main Topic
Always be regular and consistent
Follow your customers and Share Their Content
Use Relevant Hashtags at the time of posting
Try to Engage with your customers
Make an attractive post
Create Polls and Survey
Post Frequently, etc.
Tips For Increasing Your Social Media Engagement
1. Talk About Your Topic (Not Just Your Brand)
2. Join Question & Answer Sessions
3. Share Other People’s Content
4. Make Your Posts Visual
5. Add Relevant Hash tags (#) to Your Posts
6. Run Contests and Giveaways
7. Create Polls & Surveys
8. Post Frequently (and at optimal times)
9. Engage With The Latest Trends and Issues
10. Use Analytics Tools to Monitor Engagement
Join Question & Answer Sessions
Share Other People’s Content
Using Influencers to Share Content
Make Your Customers Feel Engaged
Make Your Posts Visual
Add Relevant Hashtags (#) to Your Posts
Create Polls & Surveys
Run Contests and Giveaways
Engage With The Latest Trends and Issues
Use Analytics Tools to Monitor Engagement